Wednesday, February 6, 2008

텍그

The rules:Link to your tagger and post these rules.
List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
Let them know they’ve been tagged

Fact #1
I don't really like life like now due to some reasons..
I guess people who r close to me should know why..
I have lotsa things tht I couldn't do..
I have lotsa dates tht I couldn't attend..
I want more freedom.. n I need more to express myself..
I want to change but I'm restrained..
Purple line, let me set up my world~~
누구도 걸어보지 못했던 this way
이제는 내 방식,다른 어떤 누구와도 같을 수 없어~

Fact #2
I love to have talents..
yet I don't have talents..
so I learn Korean, Japanese, music n dance etc all on my own (with some help from others too)..
n I feel contented when people are amazed by my talents.. especially on languages as I show this more than any other talents..
I am 자랑스러운 when people say 아주좋아요 or すごいだ to me
n I'm definitely a polite boy who would say 감사합니다 or ありがとうございまつ

Fact #3
I'm in love with art especially music, dance n visual art..
For music, I'm more into Korean n Japanese music..
well people who know me good enough must link me with 동방신기 슈퍼주니어 소녀시대 etc especially 동방신기 영웅재중 XD
n dance.. I've seen many people perform, n know the jargon of dance as well..
anyhow, my dancing skill deteriorates until some-where-far-away.. T.T

Fact #4
I'm 100% professional slacker..
I do assignments last minute..
I study for quizzes or tests either last minute or don't study at all T.T
U can see my profession in slacking by the following schedule..
1st day, wacthed 소녀시대 until 11pm n went to bed..
2nd day, took book to my bed to study but ended up falling asleep until the next morning after 20minutes..
3rd day, did assignment (see, i still did assignment duh) n wanna study a little before go to bed..
at last, ended up watching my 태연 & 서현 again..

Fact #5
I'm very efficient according to Happytime's remark (?! I wonder.. =.=)
Be able to re-do full choreography for Super Junior's Don't Don, write a personal experience essay in one night..
N the time I spend on assignments is always relatively short (short? I spend quite lotsa time leh) Anyway I don't think his remark is reliable as it's not tht I'm efficient but it's him who's inefficient.. :X
According to Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity, the rate will be different if u r in different reference frame.. bla bla
Happytime c my rate from his reference frame, which is the slower one..
so he thinks tht my rate is fast but it's only fast for his reference frame but not other frames..

Fact #6
I'm emotional yet unemotional.. (=.=)
I become emo easily everyday.. not everyday but mayb 4-5 times per week..
to be able to turn emo so easily, u might think tht I am emotional..
however I'm emotionless always according to others' remarks..
I can stay calm when the others r laughing like hell..
I can be indifferent when people shower me with their loves.. sighz..

Fact #7
I have female friends more than male friends..
wonder why.. girls tend to be my friends more easily than guys do..
n tht gives me the image of being flirty, like to kao-lui..
well i won't deny tht i like to kao-lui but i don't kao-lui often lor~
i could say it's very not often LOL
im flower boy but i dont have a flower heart HAHAHA

Fact #8
I don't simply reveal myself to people..
tht's why I don't update blog always..
well there's actually other reason why I don't update blog..
but it's forbidden to tell here..
so ask me personally if u wanna know
u might as well think if I don't simply reveal myself, why would I post this..
hmm.. I would say this is only superficial me..
u can know all these even without my telling u if u know me good enough..

N can I don't tag others..
I don't know who should be chosen.. LOL
well then..

7 comments:

SimpleSanddy said...

Eh,I tot ur keyboard skills very 'geng' one?

Now can play CNY songs edy ah? XD

Anyway, Happy CNY... ^^

エル said...

not very geng la..
no u so talented.. haha
Happy CNY~
gong hei fatt choy

leeern said...

ang pow na lai! ^^

Lol. That's a lot u reveal abt urself..

エル said...

u give me angpow got la =.=
8 facts wut =.=
sure alot lo.. LOL

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. Go ask from ur nuna whom u kap her face n leg all d time which u claim u see frpm the eye of an innocent boy. =P

nottipie said...

난 니 선배 아니자나.

xianni said...

Flower boy likes to kao lui n has a flower heart le...